Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- All shoes must be returned in their original condition. Once you receive your shoes, please make sure that you only wear them on a carpet. If there is any damage to the soles, the shoes cannot be returned. Shoes must also be returned in an undamaged shoe box. If the shoes are returned without a box or in a damaged box, the customer may be charged a small fee for a new box, or the shoes may be returned to the customer.
- If you believe that your shoes are faulty, please include a receipt for the postage attached to this form and we will refund you the cost if they are deemed to be faulty. This will be assessed and determined upon the return of the item. Please state on the front of the parcel if you believe the goods are faulty.
- All items must be returned within 100 days of signing the delivery. The customer is to pay the delivery fees for the item to be returned to the appropriate return address
- The Mode Collective will pay the postage for the item to be sent back to the customer.
- The Mode Collective is not responsible for delays in delivery back to our warehouse. If you wish to return your shoes, it is your responsibility to ensure that The Mode Collective receives the goods within the returns period stated here.
- Please allow 24 hours from placing your order, before trying to track it, and 48 hours before querying your order with customer service representatives at The Mode Collective.
- Please be aware that any items shipped internationally may be subject to import duties and taxes applicable to your country / or the country you're shipping. You will be responsible for additional charges that incurs for customs clearance; The Mode Collective has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary from country to country; the fable collective recommends that you contact your local customs office for further information.
- Please be aware that any items shipped internationally may be subject to import duties and taxes applicable to your country / or the country you're shipping. You will be responsible for additional charges that incur for customs clearance; The Mode Collective has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary from country to country; The Mode Collective recommends that you contact your local customs office for further information.
PRIZES & COMPETITIONS
- All vouchers won through Instagram, Facebook or other platforms or competitions can only be used on full priced stock. These vouchers may not be redeemed on sale or discounted stock.
VOGUE ONLINE SHOPPING NIGHT AND OTHER SPECIAL OFFERS INCLUDING COUPONS
- For Vogue Online Shopping Night (VOSN) and other promotional offers, we offer a free monogrammed coin purse with each full priced purchase.
- The Mode Collective will do our best to ensure that you recieve your choice of coin purse colour, however, due to stock limitations we may not be able to provide you with the colour of coin purse of your choice.
- This offer does not apply to Sale Items and only applies to full priced purchases made through The Mode Collective website (www.themodecollective.com).
- Returns which redeem this offer are not valid. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, due to this offer, The Mode Collective can only offer exchanges. If you do wish to receive a refund, then the coin purse must be paid for in full.
- Coupons or promotional codes may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
INSTAGRAM PROMOTIONS AND GIVEAWAYS
- Vouchers and prizes won through Instagram, social media platforms of other forms of giveaways through The Mode Collective are only redeemable on full priced styles and accessories only.
- These vouchers and prizes are nontransferrable.